Currently living in Costa Rica. I spend my days either programming on personal projects, getting paid to mess with the cloud or do reverse engineering for Stratosphere Labs, trying to understand how other's people code works (mostly malware).
I'm also part of the DC11506 group and PwnedCR conference organizer.
You can shoot me an email to thegallows[at]riseup[dot]net or see me at Merveilles.
- Type: vegan
- Schedule: intermitten fasting (16:8)
- Neuromancer (1984) by William Gibson
- 1 full article a day (using Pocket)
- Focus: gymnastics (@ home)
- Schedule: Mon-Tue/Thur-Fri
- Wed-Sat: core work and stretching
- bicycle rides on weekends (~2hr. total)
- Stratosphere's YARA Rules: set of yara rules focused in IoT malware.
- rek: minimalistic RISC assembly language (WIP)
- 9wm fork: fork of 9wm by David Hogan (RIP)
- Minimize amount of electronics
- Improve attention and self-awareness
- Be fluent in Russian and Italian
- Read 21 books in 2021
- Be more empathetic